Conserve Your Working Capital to Better Grow Your Business
A capital lease, also known as a finance lease, is a lease agreement by which the lessor agrees to transfer ownership rights to the lessee after the lease period is completed. Capital or finance leases provides a fixed monthly payment through the term.
Benefits Of a Capital Lease
- No down payment is required
- Conserves working capital
- Enables companies to manage their budgeting cycle
- Multiple lease items can be bundled – hardware, software, and services, etc.
- Fixed payment for lease term
- Payments will not increase even in rising rate environment
- Master lease agreements make follow-on transactions much easier